[kc_row _id=“368078″][kc_column _id=“35894″][wilcity_kc_heading heading_color=“#252c41″ description_color=“#70778b“ alignment=“wil-text-center“ _id=“457711″ blur_mark=“Privacy & policy“ heading=“Privacy & policy“][kc_column_text _id=“61394″]
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Wilcity’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the sites.
What type of personal information do we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites. The most common types of information we collect are things like: usernames, member names, email addresses, other contact details, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, support queries, forum comments and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Wilcity' sites or through other people when you use services associated with the Wilcity's sites.
When you provide personal information to us via the website you're consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy and the user terms. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete membership registration and buy, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our website.
When may we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose personal information to people like:
- Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we may use personal information
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc)
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations
- A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase
- Other people where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
How do we store your personal information?
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How can you access your personal information
You can access some of the information that we collect about you by logging in to your account on Wilcity website. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information.
Cookies and web analytics
Cookies do not include your personal information. It is some information to exchange data between our server and your browser to give you best experience when using Wilcity website.
Cookies contain information below:
- your IP or proxy server IP
- basic domain information
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the length of your session
- the pages which you have accessed
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of the file you look at
- the website which referred you to Wilcity website.
- the operating system which your computer uses.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
How can you contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, you have any concerns about how we have been managing your personal information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org